Although attractiveness and photogenicness are crucial qualities, they are not what will help you thrive in the cutthroat market of modeling. A good sense of style, versatility, a positive outlook, excellent stamina, communication skills, the capacity to always look good on camera, and exceptional facial projection are some of the qualities necessary for working in modeling.
Remember to emphasize these qualities if you feel you have them. You will be taught in this course by Danielle Danea, a successful model and modeling coach with more than 10+ years of experience. She will first explain what modeling is before moving on to the many sorts of modeling, such as print models, swimsuit size models, and body models.
Through a series of micro-classes (1-5 minutes each), Miss Danielle will provide guidance on working with photographers and makeup professionals as well as how to not get taken advantage of by a wolf agent. This course will teach anybody interested in jumping head first into the world of modeling the strategies, techniques, and instruction you need in taking the FIRST STEPS.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to start a professional modeling career.
- Someone who thinks they possess the following qualities:
- a good sense of style.
- adaptability, an optimistic outlook.
- exceptional stamina.
- communication skills.
- and the capacity to always look good on camera.
What you will learn:
- Basic Industry Codes for the Modeling Industry.
- Growing Your Brand as a Model.
- Different Runway Styles for Men and Women.
- Various Modeling Types.
- How to Apply to Model Agencies Successfully.
- and the Skills Needed to Be a High-Earning Model!