Sugar in a babies brain is called ADHD.
Sugar in an adults brain is called Dementia & Alzheimers.
Sugar in your eyes is called Glaucoma.
Sugar in your teeth is called Cavities.
Sugar on your skin is called Aging.
Sugar in your sleep is called Insomnia.
Sugar in your blood is called Diabetes.
Excess sugar in your body is called Cancer.
Let’s detox from all these processed sugars. Join us for 1-month in making a NOTICEABLY SEXY and measurable change in your body shape in 30 days.
We'll finish just in time for Thanksgiving! 🦃
Individuals on a low-carbohydrate diet (similar to Keto, Atkins, South Beach, Paleo & Dukan) can lose an average of 10-12 pounds in their first month if they stay consistent with the diet and maintain a calorie deficit.
Ease into low-carb eating in just 4 weeks. This challenge will help you slowly scale back on carbs in a healthy and sustainable way. Build new habits one day at a time while following a specific meal plan. By Day 28, you'll be able to confidently plan and cook low-carb meals and choose foods that fuel your body best.
Duration: 28 days
Join us if:
- Your calorie goal is between 1200 and 2200 calories.
- Your goal is weight loss or weight maintenance.
- You're new to a low-carb eating pattern.
- You've tried low carb before and had trouble feeling full or getting enough fiber.
- You are not a vegetarian (recipes in this Plan include meat and dairy)
What you will do:
- You will go grocery shopping using my provided shopping list of exact items to purchase that you will prepare at home in advance. If you are a chronic fast-food eater, you will spend 1/3 of the money you normally spend for a month of fast food. Only now, your food will actually be healthy.
- You will follow 28 days of low-carb eating and learning using the provided meal plan.
- You will gradually change what you eat. Shop, plan, and cook from a variety of recipes each week.
- Plan meals that fit your goals.
- Learn all about low carbohydrates. Master the basics, and get expert tips on how to eat enough fiber and choose nutrient-dense, filling carb sources.
- Evaluate and adapt. Learn how to track your progress and listen to your body's cues --- adjust what, when, and how much you eat.
Start with us in the beginning because this challenge plans that Days 2, 7, 14, and 21 fall on a day we go grocery shopping. You should be able to meal prep for about an hour on Days 7, 14, and 21 as well.
No deviations! You must purchase, prepare & eat only the daily food items Mr. Shannon outlines during the challenge. Chat with Mr. Shannon and others for viable for substitutes to accommodate allergies & vegans. You must also set your alarm reminders to eat during the prescribed times.
Tap in with other participants in our Facebook group where we discuss tips, trick and share photos and other motivating information like simultaneous daily workouts.
Learn your optimal carbohydrate intake and prepare low-carb lunches
Prepare low-carb snacks and lunch
Add breakfast and pre-workout snacks to your meal planning schedule
Add dinner and post-workout snacks to your meal planning schedule
Why we are asking for your t-shirt size?
We gather your sizes in advanced, because every person who successfully completes the challenge + check-ins without missing, skipping, falling off or delaying the process... will be gifted free S.R. Army merch at the end. Will that be you?
Our Tracking App 📲:
MyFitnessPal (befriend me @ShannonRawls)
Our Group Chat 🗣️:
Facebook (find this challenge in the Guides section)
My Tracking Device ⌚️:
Apple Fitness/Watch (befriend me Shannon@ShannonRawls.com)
Consult your physician before starting any plan. Neither ShannonRawls, Rawls Enterprises nor their affiliates will be liable for any injury sustained as a result of your participation.